Welcome to our Pals Blog Hop, May 2018. This month we’ll be “Stepping Up with Textures or Techniques.” What’s that? Projects that are “stepped up” by using textures or fun techniques. Who knows, maybe both! Join us in the fun while we inspire you to “step up” your creations.
You may be starting the hop here or you may be coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite techniques is layering! And this card has a lot of layers:
I still had lots of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers so I jumped on Pinterest looking for ideas. This card made by Stesha Bloodhart last year blew me away. Stesha’s card was so pretty and elegant with its layers that I just had to CASE it!
I’ve got five layers here, three of them popped up. Love it! And, of course, that wasn’t enough so I added the gold tinsel trim with a fresh fig mini tassel. 😉
Now it’s time to see how the rest of the Pals are Stepping up with Textures or Techniques. Please use the Blog Hop Line-Up below to move from blog to blog. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for June 13, 2018 where we feature projects for Babies, Birthdays and Brides. You’ll probably even see products from Stampin’ Up!s new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Don’t miss it!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Leah O’Brien at Stamp by the Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
Thanks for stopping by!