Welcome to the Pals Feburary 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
My CASE is from the window box on page 50 of the 2018 Occasions Catalog. I thought the repeated pattern using the fern-like leaves stamp from the Lovely Wishes stamp set would pair nicely with a panda from the Sale-a-Bration Party Pandas stamp set.
I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black and left them uncolored. I decided instead to add some color with a diagonal strip of Real Red card stock.
I used the second largest square die in the Stitched Shapes Framelits die set and created a rectangular die cut using it. I love how easy it is to do this. The sentiment is from the Petal Palette stamp set and the little red YOU is from the Tabs for Everything stamp set. I love these pandas and have used them a lot already!
I like that this can be a Valentine card or a nice card for many other occasions too.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at DogGone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
Thanks for stopping by!